1. Before submitting a transfer domain request, please make sure you read and understand the following:
- 1.1. If you are managing email accounts under your domain. During the domain transfer period, the emails can be down for a while. We can't avoid that and this is a standard process. That is why we recommend you only point your domain records instead of transferring.
- 1.2. .co.uk Domains may require Nominet (The Official Registry for UK Domain Names) verification after the transfer, again. Notice that the domain can be suspended after the transfer. To avoid any issues and suspentions, we highly recommend you only point your domain records instead of transferring co.uk domains.
- 1.3. Domain transfer will lock your domain for further transfer for the next 60 days and during that period you will not be able to transfer the domain to another registrar.
2. If you read all the above and still wants to transfer your domain instead of pointing domain records please notice that:
Please continue only if you sure that you understand the process and the consequences of it.
- 2.1. Transfer can be activated only if the domain status is unlocked and the domain has not been transferred in the last 60 days. Please make sure about this before submitting the form.
- 2.2. Transferring the domain to our registrar will not connect your domain to your SITE123 website automatically and will be done manually by changing your domain NS. We recommend pointing your domain records for your DNS zone manager or we can do it for you using the "Do it for me" tool.
- 2.3. Before submitting the request for .co.uk domain first set our IPS tag in your domain settings. Our IPS TAG is PDR-IN .
- 2.4. Submitting a domain transfer request will start the process of transferring your domain from your current registrar to our registrar. The transfer process requires your confirmation via email and may take up to 5 days. If you will not confirm the request, the transfer will be stopped and you will need to submit it again.
- 2.5. If you wish to connect your domain to your SITE123 website and submit a transfer to our registrar, we will have to change your domain NS records. That will deactivate any service that is connected to your domain like email accounts and sub-domains. That is why we recommend you only point your domain records instead of transferring.
If you are not sure of this process and have any questions, please contact our support team via live chat in your website editor, or reach out to our "Domains" department at email@example.com